Big-batch Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a large baking tray (or two) with baking paper.
- Melt the butter over a low heat in a saucepan or in the microwave. In a large bowl, mix together the butter, salt, and sugars until well combined. Add the eggs and Heilala Vanilla Extract and mix until smooth.
- Add the flour and baking soda and mix with a wooden spoon or spatula until just combined. Carefully stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop and roll balls of dough the size of a golf ball. Place each mound on the lined baking tray and leave a gap of at least 2” (approx. 5cm). Cookies may need to be baked in batches.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the edge begin to turn a golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before transferring to a wire rack. The cookies will firm up as they cool.