Triple Vanilla Shortbread
- 100g icing sugar
- 200g plain flour
- 100g cornflour
- 200g very soft butter
- 2 tsp Heilala Vanilla Bean Paste
- Heilala Vanilla Syrup
- Heilala Vanilla Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Sieve icing sugar, flour and cornflour into a bowl. Add butter and Heilala Vanilla Paste. Mix until a crumbly dough forms.
- Tip onto a lightly cornfloured bench and knead until smooth. Roll out and cookie-cut into circles.
- Place slightly apart on a non-stick tray.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until starting to turn lightly golden.
- While cookies are still hot, brush with Heilala Vanilla Syrup and sprinkle with Heilala Vanilla Sugar.