Vanilla Spiced Pork
- Scrape the seeds from the vanilla bean, then cut the bean into 1cm pieces.
- Mix the vanilla seeds and bean pieces with salt and pepper to taste.
- Rub the mixture into the pork chops.
- Heat a barbecue grill or char grill to medium-high.
- Lightly oil a grill rack or char grill. Brush the pork chops with remaining oil.
- Grill pork chops for 3- 4 minutes on each side. Serve immediately with the fennel salad.
- In a large bowl combine the fennel, shallots and chives.
- Add lemon juice, Dijon mustard and oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss well.